Vision & Mission
Sri. M.S. Ramaiah pioneered the growth of professional education in the private sector throughout India. The institutions that he established are a lasting testimony to his vision and timeless legacy for generations to come. M.S. Ramaiah Foundation was separately conceived and established by Dr. M.R. Pattabhiram Mrs. Anitha Pattabhiram with the same set of core values and principles imbibed from Sri. M.S. Ramaiah. MSRF is committed to upholding the value systems envisioned and practiced by Sri. M.S. Ramaiah and in the process meet the expectations of all its stakeholders.
To provide a “Comprehensive Learning Experience” to develop our students to be the most preferred products by the corporate.
- To integrate corporate needs and academic inputs.
- To enhance the learning experience by building competent professionals of the millennium in terms of physical fitness, community orientation, solidarity of living, learning together, interdependence, and self-confidence.
- To constantly and consistently upgrade the intellectual capital in terms of teaching faculty, and use of technology in designing, developing, and delivering curricula with unique value-added inputs to our children.
- To promote research among the faculty to enhance the intellectual capital value.
- To train and develop faculty and support staff for improved quality of service.
- Meet or exceed students’ expectations relating to Assurance of Learning- design, develop, and deliver concurrent academic inputs with state-of-the-art learning environment.
- Career Development
- Meet or exceed the expectations of all stakeholders, faculty, staff, recruiters, parents, promoters, regulators and society.