DR. VINAYAK K
RILS-RAMAIAH INSTITUTE OF LEGAL STUDIES
Education qualification Bcom 1999 , PES College, Bangalore university , Bangalore. LLB 2002 , CBR National law college , kuvempu university , Shimoga. LLM 2004, PG Department of Law , karnatak university , Dharwad. PGDBA (Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration) 2009 Karnataka state open University Mysore PhD. 2022 “A Study of Insurance Law with Special Reference to Risk of Terrorism” , Kuvempu university, Shimoga. Designation Principal Field of teaching Labour Law, insurance law , CPC, Crpc, IPC, Evidence Act, Human Rights, IPR. Paper Published A Study of terrorism risk insurance in India , vol II, ISSUE -4, April 2021, published in Indian Journal of Applied Research. Comparative Study of Terrorism Risk Insurance in India and USA, Vol 10, issue -4, April 2021,published in Paripex-Indian Journal of Research. Awards / Achievements LLB, 3rd Rank, Kuvempu University.LLM 1ST Rank, karnatak university. LLM Gold Medal karnatak university.
Profile: Education Qualification: MBA. PGDMM (M.Com) Ph.D. Field of Teaching: Management Studies Management and Organizational Behaviour Management Information System Consumer Behaviour Management and Entrepreneurship Performance Management & Competency Mapping Integrated Marketing Communication Human Resource Management International HRM Recruitment and Selection Strategic Talent Management Experience: 12 Years of Experience in Academics and 3 years incorporate sector From 2018 till date working as Assistant professor at M S Ramaiah Institute of Legal Studies, Bangalore Worked as Assistant Professor in Sai Vidya Institute of Technology from January 2011 to December 2016 Corporate: Worked as Sales Head from 1stJanuary 2017 to 20th February 2018 at Value point properties, Bangalore.
Education Qualification: MBA. PGDMM (M.Com) Ph.D. Field of Teaching: Management Studies Management and Organizational Behaviour Management Information System Consumer Behaviour Management and Entrepreneurship Performance Management & Competency Mapping Integrated Marketing Communication Human Resource Management International HRM Recruitment and Selection Strategic Talent Management Experience: 12 Years of Experience in Academics and 3 years in corporate sector From 2018 till date working as Assistant professor at M S Ramaiah Institute of Legal Studies, Bangalore Worked as Assistant Professor in Sai Vidya Institute of Technology from January 2011 to December2016Corporate: Worked as Sales Head from 1stJanuary 2017 to 20th February 2018 at Value point properties, Bangalore.
Prof. Agnes Priscilla
NAME: AGNES PRISCILLA
B.A. LL.B., LL.M. in Business Law
Field of Teaching
Human Rights, Jurisprudence, CPC, Law of Torts, Banking Law, Company Law, Environmental Law
Experience: 5 years
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Attended various Faculty Development Programmes in KLE Law Collge, REVA University
• Climate Change in BMS Law College Journal
• Women Empowerment in HTML Journal
• Secularism in Black and White Law Journal
• Human Rights Conference, BMS Law College
• Right to Education, NLSIU, Bangalore
• Name: NAGESHA SHARMA.K
• Email: email@example.com
• Tel: 7259275635
• Qualification: M.A,M.Phil
• Area of Specialization: Economics
• Work Experience: 26 Years
• Paper Presentation and Publications: NIL
• Workshops and Seminars:
• Events organized: NIL
• Courses Handled: PUC to PG including Law, CA & CS
Being considered for fast track growth within the society for quick adaptation to work personal initiative.
Entrusted with supervisory responsibility for a self-driven team of the projects with the team members with minimal managerial intervention
Involved extensively guiding student projects as a project guide for degree students since 2002. Given below is the list of projects involved and successfully completed:
Role of Public Finance in India
Role of Commercial Banks with special reference to R.B.I.
Environment Pollution and Economic Development
Name: Anusree s
Profile of Faculty: Assistant Professor
Education Qualification: BBA LLB (Hons) , LLM , currently Pursuing PhD
Field of Teaching: Constitutional Law, Labour Law, IPC, Intellectual Property Rights
Experience: have worked in corporate sector and immigration sector
Awards / Achievements: have published and presented many papers and won prize in all India level moot court competition, model United Nations
NAME: Mr.ASHOK .B QULIFICATION: B.COM, M.COM,NET, K-SET E-MAIL ID:firstname.lastname@example.org AREA OF SEPCIAIZATION: ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE
Working as faculty in Ramaiah Institute of Legal Studies since from 2018 (5years)
• National Conference on Impact of Central Government ‘S Recent Policies on Indian Economy organized by Tumakur University.
• National Conference on “Innovative Strategies for Inclusive Growth and Sustainable Economic Development: Opportunities and Challenges” organized by Tumakur University.
• National Conference on “Women in Contemporary Society” organized by Ramaiah Institute Of Legal Studies.
NAME: S. RAJESWARIQULIFICATION: M.A., MPhil(Sociology), MBA(HR) E-MAIL ID: email@example.com Work Experience Worked as Teaching faculty in Sri Jagadguru Renukacharya College from 2005 to 2009 (5 years) Worked as Teaching faculty in Maharani Lakshmi Ammanni College for Women from 2011 to 2016 (5 years) Working as Teaching faculty in Ramaiah Institute of Legal Studies from 2019 February till date. Attended National Conference on “Women in Contemporary Society” organized by Ramaiah Institute Of Legal Studies. As Resource Person to SJRC Law College – Lecture on Recent Theoretical Perspectives in Sociology.
NAME: A.T.Bhaskar DESIGNATION: Asst-Professor QUALIFICATION: B.sc, LL.M,Jd-in-fr. AREA OF SPECILIZATION: Constitutional Law Work Experience: 30 years Workshops/ Seminars: Law in action-a vision for 2020 by BMS College. Corporate social responsibility 2014 Faculty improvement Programme 2012 Awards / Achievements Taught the most backward students.
NAME: Mr. KIRAN KUMAR C S
QULIFICATION: MLISc, NET, K-SET
TOTAL EXPERIENCE: 8 YEARS
ACHIEVEMENTS: NET, K-SET.
MEMBERSHIP: NATIONAL DIGITAL LIBRARY OF INDIA (NDLI)
AREA OF SEPCIAIZATION: LIBRARY SCIENCE
1. Working as Librarian in Ramaiah Institute of Legal Studies from 2016
2. Working as a Librarian in NRI Institutions (Apr-2015 to Oct -2016)
3. Worked as a Librarian in Sri Rajiv Gandhi College of Dental Science and Hospital (From AUG-2014 to MAR-2015)
4. One month internship work experience from 08-Feb-2014 to 10-Mar-2014 in "Sri Narayana Rao Melgiri Memorial National Law Library, at National Law School of Indian University (NLSIU)"
1. International Conference on " Open Access - Scholarly Communication Reincarnation : A Futuristic Approach" (19th & 20th August,2013.at Bangalore)
2. " Discovery Servicesand J-Gate training and Awareness Workshop (15th March,2014.at B M S College of Engineering at Bangalore)
3. National Conference on “ProQuest Day 2017:Go Digital! Transforming Libraries With ProQuest” (14th September2017 at Pune Maharashtra)
4. Workshop on “Scientific Writing : Tools and Techniques” (06/04/2018 at The Oxford College of Science at Bangalore)
5. Workshop on “Strategies for Transforming Libraries : Growing Trends and technologies” (June-02-2018 at PES University Bangalore)
6. Conference on “ProQuest Day 2018 ; ProQuest and Libraries – Together Towards Tomorrow” on this day of 5th Oct-2018 at Bangaluru.
7. Conference on “Coming Together: Guaranteeing Access to Knowledge” on 17 Oct-2018 at Bangalore.
8. One day National Level Workshop on “The Use Of Technology For Librarians” on 28th Jan 2019 at Smt.VHD Central Institute of Home Science, Bangalore.
9. One day Faculty Training Programme on “Stress Management” on 25th May 2019 at Seshadripuram Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore.
10. One day national level workshop on “NDLI Club-Karnataka State Workshop for Educational Institutions” on 14th June 2019 at Bangalore University. Organized by National Digital Library Of India.
11. One day “EBSCO-IEEE Lunch and Learn – Knowledge Fest Seminar” held at Bangalore on 8th Aug 2019.
12. One day interactive session on “University Libraries Partnership with OCLC” on 22nd Oct-2019 at Bangalore University Bangalore.
Presently serving as Physical Education Director at Ramaiah Institute of Business Studies for the past Five Years. He has been credited with Master’s Degree of Physical Education. He has served as Physical Education Instructor, Seshadripuram Independent PU College, Magadi Road, Bangalore for One Year. He has served as Physical Education Instructor at Teachers Academy Group of Institutions, Hennur Cross, Bangalore for Two Years. He has also worked as Physical Education Instructor at M.S. Ramaiah Vidyaniketan for One Year. He has participated in a number of Webinars, Seminars, and workshops.